Say Goodbye to Night Sweats: How Shredded Memory Foam Pillows Can Help with Overheating
One of the most common complaints among people who sleep with a pillow is overheating. Whether it's due to the weather or your own body temperature, overheating can make it difficult to get a good night's sleep. In this post, we'll explore how shredded memory foam pillows can help with overheating, and why you should consider making the switch.
- Airflow: One of the biggest benefits of using a shredded memory foam pillow is that it allows for better airflow than solid memory foam. This increased airflow can help to keep you cool and comfortable while you sleep, making it the perfect option for hot summer nights.
- Adjustability: Shredded memory foam pillows are often adjustable, which means you can add or remove filling to adjust the firmness of the pillow. This can help to keep you cool by allowing you to adjust the pillow to a thinner, more breathable option.
- Covering materials: Many shredded memory foam pillows come with a cover made of breathable materials such as bamboo, which can help to wick away moisture and keep you cool. This is especially helpful for those who tend to sweat during the night.
- Low VOC: Shredded memory foam pillows are often made with low VOC (volatile organic compounds) foam, which reduces the chemical smell and heat retention that can be associated with traditional memory foam pillows. This means less heat will be trapped in the pillow and make you overheat during the night.
- Hypoallergenic: Shredded memory foam pillows are often hypoallergenic, which means that they are resistant to dust mites and other allergens. This can help to keep you cool and comfortable by reducing the amount of heat and moisture that can be trapped in your pillow.
Overheating can be a major problem when it comes to getting a good night's sleep, but shredded memory foam pillows can help to solve this problem. With features such as increased airflow, adjustability, breathable covering materials, cooling gel, low VOC and hypoallergenic properties, shredded memory foam pillows can help to keep you cool and comfortable while you sleep. So, if you're tired of tossing and turning because of the heat, consider switching to a shredded memory foam pillow, and say goodbye to night sweats for good.